Organic Jojoba Oil (Cold Pressed) 4 oz (118.2 ml)
See labels for organic ingredients.
- Certified USDA Organic®
- Fully absorbs into skin without leaving residue
- Won't stain clothes or sheets
- Perfect for infants to elderly
- Oil closest to your own skin's fatty acid makeup
- Cleanses any skin imbalance
- Sensitive skin
- Itchy skin
- Patchy / blotchy / bumpy / puffy skin
- Infant scalp imbalances
- Adult scalp imbalances
- Stretch marks
DEEP DIVE button (below) shares:
- Country of origin, parts used, extraction method, precautions, directions for / use on infants, children, adults, elderly, pregnant mothers & more.
3RD PARTY ORGANIC CERTIFICATION VS. SELF CERTIFICATION:
- Essante Organics essential oils are the purest, cleanest, most highly tested and governed oils in the world. Each pure and natural essential oil is guaranteed to be at full potency. Each essential oil and carrier oil is tested and guaranteed to be 100% free from all dangerous toxins including heavy metals and pesticides. All blends contain certified USDA Organic® oils and/or Wildcrafted oils (see label for organic ingredients). All single oils are certified organic by the USDA NOP® (United States Department of Agriculture National Organic Program®). The USDA Organic® certifying agency is a true, 3rd-party governing and regulatory agency that legally ensures Essante Organics is held to the highest quality and organic standards possible. Essante Organics does not condone essential oil companies that “self-certify” their own oils, because self-certifying is a biased method that is not governed or regulated in any way by any outside authority. Self certifications may legally state whatever the company desires to state about their own product(s) be it truthful or not. For this reason, Essante Organics has every single oil extensively tested and properly certified by the gold standard regulatory agency: The USDA National Organic Program®.
- Disclaimer: Per the FDA Sales Executives, who are not licensed medical providers, cannot use the following medical diagnoses or medical terms when marketing USDA Organic Jojoba Oil: Acne, Cradle cap, Dandruff, Eczema, etc. The bullet point terms listed above are FDA compliant terms anyone outside the medical profession may use to market USDA Organic Jojoba Oil. Products do not diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease.