Organic Tea Tree Melaleuca Essential Oil 15ml
See labels for organic ingredients.
- Certified USDA Organic®
- Body heat
- Breathing problems
- Circulatory health
- Dry / flaky scalp
- Growth of microorganisms
- Infections (mouth, sinuses, reproductive)
- Kidney and bladder health
- Mouth health
- Respiratory support
- Scalp health
- Skin conditions (sores, wounds)
- Swollen glands
- Swollen gums
- Vaginal health
- Yeast management
DEEP DIVE button (below) shares:
- Country of origin, parts used, extraction method, precautions, directions for / use on infants, children, adults, elderly, pregnant mothers & more.
3RD PARTY ORGANIC CERTIFICATION VS. SELF CERTIFICATION:
- Essante Organics essential oils are the purest, cleanest, most highly tested and governed oils in the world. Each pure and natural essential oil is guaranteed to be at full potency. Each essential oil and carrier oil is tested and guaranteed to be 100% free from all dangerous toxins including heavy metals and pesticides. All blends contain certified USDA Organic® oils and/or Wildcrafted oils (see label for organic ingredients). All single oils are certified organic by the USDA NOP® (United States Department of Agriculture National Organic Program®). The USDA Organic® certifying agency is a true, 3rd-party governing and regulatory agency that legally ensures Essante Organics is held to the highest quality and organic standards possible. Essante Organics does not condone essential oil companies that “self-certify” their own oils, because self-certifying is a biased method that is not governed or regulated in any way by any outside authority. Self certifications may legally state whatever the company desires to state about their own product(s) be it truthful or not. For this reason, Essante Organics has every single oil extensively tested and properly certified by the gold standard regulatory agency: The USDA National Organic Program®.
- Disclaimer: Per the FDA Sales Executives, who are not licensed medical providers, cannot use the following medical diagnoses or medical terms when marketing USDA Organic Tea Tree Melaleuca Essential Oil: Asthma, Candida, Dandruff, Yeast Infection, Kidney Stones etc. The bullet point terms listed above are FDA compliant terms anyone outside the medical profession may use to market USDA Organic Tea Tree Melaleuca Essential Oil. Products do not diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease.
Save $45 on the "Green Doctors Bag" (the top 9 oil blends)! Do the synthetic drugs in your home deliver harmful side effects? Discover Essante Organics Therapeutic Essential Oil Blends: The first therapy known to man. Purchase now and save $45!
The Green Doctor's Bag includes:
1 - Sweet Dreams (supports quick, deep, restful sleep)
1 - Breathe Easy (supports histamine, lung & respiratory health)
1 - Relief (Formerly Pain Free) (stop aches from head to toe)
1 - Coat of Armor (supports overall immunity, sanitizes, promotes protection)
1- Happiness (supports euphoric mood)
1 - Thin & Sexy (detoxifies, cleanses, supports metabolism & digestion)
1 - Red Hot Romance (libido, stamina, endurance)
1 - Peace and Harmony (promotes female health, attention span, hyperactivity & less stress)
1 - Meditate (balancing, calming, minimizes stress, uplifts mood)
1 - Catalog